If you are 21 and older and not in a committed personal relationship, then you are invited to a divine service and seminar which will be held on Sunday 1 May 2016 at Dinwiddie congregation in Gauteng.
The divine service is free and open for all to attend but the tickets for the seminar are R200.
The content of the seminar, themed Companionship, includes:
- Gaining personal insight
- Personal mastery and awareness
- Psychological profile
- Tips and Techniques
- Creating social opportunities
Through a day of fun and games with ice breakers, you will:
- Create a networking platform
- Gain empowerment and a shared learning experience
- Learn how to connect with others
- Expand your companionship horizon
- Boost your self-confidence and networking skills
Tickets are available from our Bishops. Please reserve as soon as possible as these are limited.
Finger lunch and refreshments will be served.